Canadian permanent resident is said to have a passport with a Canadian entry visa as a permanent resident and entered Canadian territory (the so-called Land Land), but she has not yet been a citizen of Canada. This person may also be a permanent resident of another country, such as his / her birth country. Individuals who are temporarily in Canada, such as those with student visas, work visas, tourist visas and … are not permanent residents of Canada.
What are the benefits of Canadian Permanent Resident Cards?
A person with a Canadian permanent residence card has the following rights under the Canadian Government:
– It benefits from the legal and free benefits of the Canadian government that offers its citizens, such as: – Free Health / Santé Health Insurance Card
– The cost of education is one tenth of the international student
Can easily study, stay, and work anywhere in Canada
– Can easily apply for a passport and Citizenship Ships Canada at a specific time (currently 4 years from 6 years).
Can Canada’s permanent residence be extended?
When you arrive in Canada with a permanent resident visa and a PR permanent residence card has been issued to you, it will be valid for up to six years and will not require renewal during this period, and you can often enter or leave Canada. Until you have made a move to Citi City, you will be eligible.
The Canada PR Card is a formal card and identification document proving your status as a permanent resident of Canada, and the length of your stay in Canada for 6 years, if you leave Canada. , You will need to re-enter this card.
The PR card validity expires every six months, so you must apply for a new card, at least 90 days before traveling outside Canada.
If your PR card is lost or lost or lost, if you are within Canada, contact the Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) immediately at 2100-242-888-1, and if you are outside Canada Inform the nearest Canadian visa office.
Requirements for the renewal of permanent residence
You must renew your permanent residence after you have been able to obtain permanent Canadian residence, preferably 6 months after your permanent residence card expires. To be able to do this, you must meet the following requirements:
– be a permanent resident of Canada
– Be physically present in Canada
– Minimum stay in Canada (have a physical presence in Canada for at least 4 years during your 6 years of permanent residence). Children are not covered by this law.
– Do not expel under the order
Do not be a citizen of Canada
– Do not be convicted of a crime involving the abuse of a permanent residence card.
As a Canadian permanent resident you can not:
– Establish a voter or political office.
– Have a high level of security.
– If you are told to leave Canada in order to commit an offense, stay in Canada.
There are many reasons that can lead to a loss of permanent residence:
If you do not comply with your permanent residence commitments, you will lose it. For example, if you live outside of Canada for more than 4 years from 6 years of age.
If you commit a serious crime, you will lose your permanent residence and you will be expelled from Canada.
And lastly, if you become a citizen of Canada, you will lose your permanent residence (which you definitely will not need.
No:76, Unit4, Achin St, Chankaya-Ankara Phones:
second branch of Ankara:
No: 81/5, 06680, Tunalı Hilmi Cd.,
Barbaros Neighborhood, Çankaya,
Ankara, Turkey phones:
Unit 103 Plate 94