In Canada, the cost of health care comes from tax paid by residents. Primary health care services such as hospitals and medical treatment are free for Canadian residents, and all people with the following conditions can use these services:
– Legal status in Canada
– Living in Canada for at least six months and one day each year
– Having Canadian Health Card
You need a separate contract with private insurance for your supplementary insurance.
You must apply for Canada Health Card upon arrival to Canada as soon as possible. Everyone should have their own personal health card.
When you need medical services at a hospital or a hospital, a health card is required.
Request Health Card
In order to receive your Canadian Health Card, you must fill out a Health Card Application Form. You need only one application form for yourself and all family members who live with you.
To prove your legal status and your family in Canada, you must attach a photocopy of one of the following documents in the application form (for each family member, a separate document is attached: – Permanent Residence Certificate (IMM 5292) issued by the Canadian Immigration and Nationality Office CIC)
– Work Permit issued by CIC
– A temporary residence visa (TRV) issued by the CIC and a marriage certificate indicating your marriage with a Canadian citizen.
You can get an application form from a doctor’s office, pharmacy, or NYC office. You can also contact the medical centers to ask them to send the form to you. The Canadian Health Card will pay most of the necessary medical services, here are examples of medical and hospital services covered: – Most medical and nursing services
– The cost of rooms, food and supplies in the hospital
– Laboratory costs, radiology and other diagnostic services
– The cost of surgery and the required surgical supplies
– Most childbirth services
No:76, Unit4, Achin St, Chankaya-Ankara Phones:
second branch of Ankara:
No: 81/5, 06680, Tunalı Hilmi Cd.,
Barbaros Neighborhood, Çankaya,
Ankara, Turkey phones:
Unit 103 Plate 94